Beautification Services Team Member
The Town of Walkerville is looking for a new Beautification Services team member to join our small multi-skilled team.
We are on the hunt for a new Beautification Services team member who’s a bit of a jack of all trades, can fit into a small multi-skilled team and doesn’t mind the fast pace of working for the smallest council in South Australia.
The Town of Walkerville has a reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our team. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
Does this sound like you? If so, then come join us at the Town of Walkerville.
What you need to know...
- Contract full-time position - 76 hours per fortnight
- Salary - $60,073 per annum + super and allowances
- 9 day fortnight
- On-call roster and allowance
- Variety of work across depot/field operations
About the role
In the position of Beautification Services you will be required to undertake works within our open space areas, including;
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to providing quality customer service;
- Maintenance and development of reserves, ovals, parks, nature strips, shrubs, and control of pest plants;
- Pruning and maintenance of street, park and public trees in accordance with the Australia Standards AS 4373: 2007 Amenity Tree Pruning and best arboriculture practices;
- Minor civil construction activities;
- Must have a minimum MR license;
- Commitment to ensuring that activities comply with all WHS policies and procedures.
- Read the position description or further information.
Applications must be received prior to 5pm on Friday 13 September 2019.